ID:1376543

(See the best response by DarkCampainger.)
Code:
                    for(var/obj/Black_Star_Dragonballs/O in world)
del O

if("White Star")
if(GMLockCheck())
usr<<"<font color=red>Your Admin Powers Are Locked."
return
world << "The <font color=blue>White Star\font dragonballs have been destroyed by [usr]!"
for(var/obj/White_Star_Dragonballs/O in world)
del O

Problem description:
Okeeeeh, so now I dug myself into another hole, and I need YOUR help to get myself out lol.
So now, I get this error:
1.0 System\1.2 Administration\H_Admin Variables and Procs (new).dm:1803:error: O: undefined type: O
1.0 System\1.2 Administration\H_Admin Variables and Procs (new).dm:1804:error: O: undefined type: O
1.0 System\1.2 Administration\H_Admin Variables and Procs (new).dm:1811:error: O: undefined type: O
1.0 System\1.2 Administration\H_Admin Variables and Procs (new).dm:1812:error: O: undefined type: O

Even though I have defined O as a variable....
Know why this is happening?

Best response
It says "undefined type", not undefined variable. You don't have a /obj/Black_Star_Dragonballs or /obj/White_Star_Dragonballs type defined. Check your paths, spelling, and capitalization, or define them if you haven't yet.
:L huh lemme go check up on that :P
Op, yeah, I'm retarded xD I had to captialize the ball Thanks :P I guess I should spend more time tryinna figure it out mahself then to ask here...this was such a simple solution xD
In response to Gogeta9000
Gogeta9000 wrote:
Op, yeah, I'm retarded xD I had to captialize the ball Thanks :P I guess I should spend more time tryinna figure it out mahself then to ask here...this was such a simple solution xD

Ultimately, you'll find it a more rewarding experience if you solve the problems yourself, and it'll accelerate your development if you don't have to wait for a response on the forums.
Yeah :P thanks