ID:137962

We weren't planning on releasing 289 until a bit later (tommorow or Wed), but it appears that a recently-introduced bug was causing some freezups and we thought it would be wise to put this patch out now. I'm just mentioning it because we haven't diagnosed or repaired some of the bugs mentioned recently; we'll handle those for 290 later this week.
On 5/28/01 1:29 am Tom wrote:
We weren't planning on releasing 289 until a bit later (tommorow or Wed), but it appears that a recently-introduced bug was causing some freezups and we thought it would be wise to put this patch out now. I'm just mentioning it because we haven't diagnosed or repaired some of the bugs mentioned recently; we'll handle those for 290 later this week.

Thanks for the browser-handling improvements -- I've done a lot of stuff in that area and happen to be working on something right now that can be cleaned up a bit based on that.

Now I gotta go review whether dd_time() should exist anymore! Hmm I don't think you guys are doing anything with time zones, so probably.

Speaking of which, is anyone using the "create your own calendar" functionality in the Deadron library? If so, there are some bugs with that that I should finally clean up.
In response to Deadron
Speaking of which, is anyone using the "create your own calendar" functionality in the Deadron library? If so, there are some bugs with that that I should finally clean up.

I was planning on it, but I found the system too full-featured for my tastes. I made a "dumber" version with less features, because I wanted to have mine a little more integrated with the game. Ah well. =)
In response to Spuzzum
On 5/29/01 4:03 pm Spuzzum wrote:
I was planning on it, but I found the system too full-featured for my tastes.

This just goes to prove that the developer can't win!