ID:1380084

Hello Byond...ers?

Currently looking for a shell server is all.

Already looked at Zen hosting, byond Panel, and... whatever that thing Xirre is doing (Not a Shell server... at all)

No, to them all.

Some recommended sites/ people would be appreciated.

Byond's Gangsta
So... are you looking for a VPS?
Xirre's service is pretty decent unless your game balloons on CPU usage you could even use it for free.

BYONDPanel looks decent and iirc someone on here actually runs it- and it's cheaper than most VPS.

In response to Jittai
Thanks for the mention!

If $8 is too expensive send in a support ticket and we can work out a discount, remember BYONDPanel.com is fully managed to all you have to do is upload your files and press the start button, we handle the rest!
A VPS would work,

ByondPanel price is pretty affordable, but I've heard that it crashes too often. Looking for -new- or reccomended servers
In response to Rod5
Not sure where you got that information from?

You can always go for a trial on our new Cloud Servers.
And where can I find information about these 'cloud servers'.
Just on the order page - http://byondpanel.com/order , press the View Products button and it'll drop down the plans we have.
I'd like to mention, as someone with over a year of usage between a personal free trial and a buddy hosting games on his account, that BYONDPanel is great. I've never experienced any crashes, lag when running multiple games, etc. with games that are horribly inefficient from the start.
In response to TheLionsRoar
Thanks for the good words! I really appreciate it!
BYONDPanel

BP

Best BYOND hosting service out there.
Have been running a couple of games with BYONDPanel on my server and I have to say that I am quite happy with their service.
Use Linode.
I also have used BYONDPanel, I loved it. I recommend it to all of my friends looking for a VPS.
Prgmr is also an option.
BYONDPanel (A.T.H.K) is a close affiliate of mine, and I recommend it to anyone who needs to host their BYOND game.
Even BYOND used dreamhost for a time.