Purgatory

by Akto
Purgatory
Have fun for Eternity...
ID:1383794

News

Due to some changes, Purgatory will no longer be hosted 24/7, for now. Think of the past week as a trial period to see how things ran on a server. Once the game gets into an actual release we will hope to get the server back up. Test servers will be hosted to get player feedback on current issues and gameplay. We got some nice feedback from players during testing this week and we found a number of bugs that needed addressing.A number of bugs have been fixed which makes room for new content to be added.

This post is to just give the fans something to look forward to and know where the game will be headed.

Planned Maps:

-Desert Dunes

-Frozen Cave

-Lost Forest

-Arena of the Dead

Planned Game-modes:

-Team Deathmatch

-Capture the Flag

-King of the Hill

-Dead Potato

Planned Characters:
I want these to be a surprise as they are released but I will give a teaser on the next character to come out. Currently, there are 21 characters written down and planned.

[Hint: This character likes to confuse his opponents]

If you have any ideas for maps or characters you can post them here or in the suggestions section. We love to get the fan's ideas and opinions and add them into the game for your enjoyment. Any questions please ask as well.
Random but a reaper would be cool o_o
*cough* Who told you? Lol.
Lol...
Uh i guess we think similar on whats cool i guess o_o
Angels and Demons would be awesome too o_o
Do you still check this?
Yes, I do.
Hmm I'm going try guessing another person.. how about Some form of a Gunner mayber Duel Gunner
Not currently, but its possible.
What about Healer, Saint, or Medic?
Is this still going on ._.
Yes, I am just currently looking for more help on the project. Somethings have come up with current progress, we are moving slower than we expected.
In response to Akto
Is there any updated host files? I tried hosting once, but it looked like a really outdated version then the version you have here now.