Naruto Golden Dreams

by Megamangeo
Naruto Golden Dreams
Naruto Golden Dreams Project End.
ok js @Dessashoku that copying is not allowed and i will not accept your application becuase of it you had what sayo put in the exact same order so i dont think i will allow your application to even been processed
Sayotanishi and Takiharu you are both accepted to be mods congradulations
Megamangeo wrote:
ok js @Dessashoku that copying is not allowed and i will not accept your application becuase of it you had what sayo put in the exact same order so i dont think i will allow your application to even been processed.

Well. Atleast someone see's my point, I am copyrighting "Verbal" and any capitalization on this discussion only! DERP

Thank yuue
Can someone tell me why i'm still ban??
Name: Mat
Key(s): Yealseys_Evolution, Yealsey, Trollface215 and Shikkikia

Byond entry date:2009
Application: You're expecting "I wont abooz mai vurbs ploz gimme admin powahs and edits caz I lov u" Well. I don't abuse I have had past experiences as a moderator in space station 13 (So I have had tons of RP experience for those RP events) and the common sense is strong in this one.

Position: Admin/Moderator
Reason: I like this game a lot more than any NFF build I've seen including the original NFF. I would like to see if I could help any way I could and would love to see if you will accept me into your staff. I do have a job and a week and a half left of band season (posting this on 10/25/2013) and along with that I do have school to attend. Please take time to consider this application.

-Macintosh (My nickname)
Might as well try..

IGN (In Game Name): Brady_ftw

Key: Brady_ftw

application: I shall not abuse the verbs I am given no matter what they may be, I must admit I don't have much experience as an admin/mod/gm/whatever on byond, only on one or two games, I love helping people, yes I may get mad from time to time, but I will try to keep my cool.

Position: Whatever position you see fit.

Byond entry date: Jan 4th 2012
Keys: Deathreaper564, Demonreaper564

I got by a few diffrent names mostly Yusuke though.

Past expierence would have to be use to admin on Sundered Earth about 2 years ago for a while, Know alot about NFF community like to help out a good bit.

One of the main reasons I am applying is because I notice their are not as many admins on late at night and I think their should be some on to help out with night players and what not, Never have abused any powers in the past do not plan on in the future either, like to work with others and easy to get along with very helpful and alot of bright ideas alot of the times.

I guess the position I would want is anything really been trying to recruit other players here and come up with new ways for the game to progress and draw more players too.

thank you for your time.
Name: Chief
Key: Lilchife
Byond Entry Date: Jan 22 2007
Application: I've been around Byond for a good long time. My favorite anime being Naruto I tend to play Naruto games only on here. Out of them NFF is my favorite. So for starters you got someone who loves playing Naruto games in general a gm that would always bring a fun field to the game i'll always try to make players happy even if all the verbs I get is to Fix the arena and reboot the game, I say this because I play a lot obviously I play on other keys but I will now play with this only. I play and there's a lot of times no one is on to reboot the game cause we are stuck at night time and then we have to wait for when some noob da's in the arena. The spot that you guys give me if any doesn't matter I would start from the bottom if I have to and work my way up as trust builds between me and the staff.
Thank You.
Name:tidssj1
Key (in the game):tsuna
Byond Entry Date: 2009

Position: Admin,moderator

Application:i will not abuse in the game im not a guy how ban player when they do nothing i help player when there need me :),i will be respectful to anybody,

Reason: I am very helpful and I'm listening to and I have the maturity I think to be a good admin I like playing with another person I love naruto games.

I help my friends and another when they need me in this game I play a lot I'm connects from 15 to 22 pm this game is my favorite game,it will be cool beacause i want a gamewith evybody is happy and i think than i can do this
Name: Red
Key: Judon92, Lucero30

Position: Admin.

The games ive been admin on: Bleach los noches, Pokemon online, Dragon universe, Digimon online,Naruto rise of the Akatsuki.

I'm a chill admin who follows the guidelines and make sure the players try to stick with the rules of the game. Laid back for the most part i will often not one but multiple warnings to the player that is indeed breaking the rule. Everyone deserves a second chance no matter the expense.

I hope you consider my application and id love to be one of your most experienced admin to be on board.

- Thank you for your time
Key: Yaori, Yaori1, Yaori2
Name: Yaori
Byond Entry Date: 2009

Position: Admin, moderator/enforcer

Application: I've been a GM in several non-byond game and I know how to handle things that go wrong. I report bugs, ban, kick, and anything else only as a last resort because players are often misunderstood or misunderstand the rule placed. I'm also a very capable enforcer and can tell the difference between accidental and purposeful abuse by the reaction of the player.

Reason: I love NFF and I love the player base, but I hate when people can't respect the rules so others can have fun. I simply want to help others have as much fun with the game as I did when I first joined about four years ago (NFF). I'm easy to get along with (VERY easy), I can listen to players and I can devote a good amount of time to the game. (Anytime after 6 Thurs- Sat and free Sunday thru Wednesday.)I absolutely loooove this game and I want to help as much as possible~ even if that means just doing things as a player.

Its up, so why can't I play right now?
Mega when exactly do you plan on making me an Admin on the game?
Where can i get the host files
no where becuase i didnt release it to the public
I dont know where to post. So im posting here. I was IP banned and i dont even know why. My key is hidden062188. Please look into this or at least let me know why i was banned so i wont do it in other games.
\

Thank you for checking
IGN: Machiro
Key: 8877471
Byond Entry Date: 2004

Application: I've been a admin, co-owner, GM, and a mod on many MANY games, and i wanted to join to help out the staff and the game itself. I know the rules of the game (I'd played Naruto Final Fight before and knew all of the rules of an admin in case i ever applied) and would enforce them as well as i could. I'd like to help keep away spammers, and anyone who would try to get players to leave the game

Position: Anything lower than admin.
Reason: I want to be able to help out around the game, stop lagging storms, and generally help out any confused players and stop any people from ruining the game for others. I'm also very active (About 4-5 hours a day...yes...i have no life :)) and would be able to watch and enforce for a large portion of the day
IGN (In Game Name): Brady_ftw

Key: Brady_ftw

application: Well, I was a mod before but was removed due to an unknown reason tried talking to mega (more like bugging, which im sorry for.) about it, but she just went afk, but anyways, I think i was doing a good job at it and deserve the position back, I wont abuse my verbs (I rarely used them tbh, never had to, only teleported when people asked).

Position: Well, I'd like my old position back (Mod lvl 2) but if you could make me anything above mod lvl 2, but below admin that'd be fine too.

Byond entry date: Jan 4th 2012

Additional information: I'm australian, so I'll be on late at night.
lmao someone tell Etro to unban me she gets verbs and already going crazy.
The one and only :Fearless :P
Unban Fearless 2013
Etro was edited so i was gonna edit myself to fight etro.(note chakra was my only edit i had nothing else.) She instantly steals my soul 2. wipes and says i have to much chakra. (well atleast tht chakra isn't insta-killing ppl)
3.I wipe her so we even (and she can re-edit herself again anyway)
4.she gets pissed and bans me 5. lmao im host banned and a lot of you knows im a fair player and a great helper as an owner so u lost a good owner until im unbanned.
luv helping u guys unban Fearless 2013 leave comment to support.
Page: 1 2 3