Naruto Golden Dreams

by Megamangeo
Naruto Golden Dreams
Naruto Golden Dreams Project End.
so why does Etro have dem o.o powers and unban ma nigga FearLESS
In response to Mexican joker
etro is somehow co owner. idk why mega said i was gonna be co owner but meh her choice.
Naw naw naw etro ass done
FREE MA NIGGA FEARLESS
ETRO TAKEN CARE OF @_@
Name: Crusty
Key: Kentpx
Byond Entry Date: Original account 2009

Application: I've been GM on a variety of games before. Most of which were Fan based games, like this one. I'm not clueless to the mechanics of the game so, I can answer any questions directed at me from the players. I've been playing NFF for quite sometimes now. I'm very active, and take great responsibility with my position. I'm not one to let personal feelings affect my judgement of what should be done. Games that I've administrated on include NNG rips, and other NFF rips, and many others. Can't recall their names however.

Given the position of enforcer, or admin I'll make sure to uphold of my position by being the best at whatever I'm coordinated to do. Which includes helping players with any trouble they may be facing, even if it means going out of my way to do. The decision to add me as part of the team will not be a regrettable one.

Position: Admin

Reason: I feel there's not enough active Gms or at least one who are their to help players out and handle problems that's occuring in game. And that's where I come along to make sure those problems are met. I love this game, and would only like to see it grow, and make sure everyone in need of help is able to receive attention and support. Thank you for reading
Name: Enrique
Key: Sato no Kyoki
Byond Entry Date: 2010

Application: Hello Mega. You probably don't know me well, but I have been playing Ninja History for quite some time and since the staff is being redone, I wanted to apply since people are always asking for chuunin exams, or a badly needed reboot when admins are never on.

Position: Admin

Reason: I would like to help out players when they need assistance and make Ninja History's community a better place

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
In game name: Caillou

Key- Deamr

Prior Experience- I've been GM on a variety of games before. Most of which were Fan based games, like this one. I'm not clueless to the mechanics of the game so, I can answer any questions directed at me from the players. I've been playing NFF for quite sometimes now. I'm very active, and take great responsibility with my position. I'm not one to let personal feelings affect my judgement of what should be done. Games that I've administrated on include NNG rips, and other NFF rips, and many others. Can't recall their names however.

Given the position of enforcer, or admin I'll make sure to uphold of my position by being the best at whatever I'm coordinated to do. Which includes helping players with any trouble they may be facing, even if it means going out of my way to do. The decision to add me as part of the team will not be a regrettable one.

Thank you for reading.
Page: 1 2 3
In game name: Caillou

Key- Deamr

Prior Experience- I've impersonated many Owners and GMs on this game, I even got players to believe I was an Owner. I'vee stolen the Owner emote many times to secretly give out Legendary swords and I spam rename myself to other people's name. I also abused my powers by wiping random people and saying "oops misclick". I have plenty of experience. A vote for Caillou is a vote for society. Thank you xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

If you give me this position Ill make sure you abuse only a little bit.

Thank you for reading.
Wtf...
Name: Sharky
Key:Beast17

I have been in staff a lot of times, i know a lot about the games so i would be able to help. Also, i would like to join because i would like to help run and make the server great. I will NEVER abuse my powers. If i would like to do something i will always wait for your permission.

Thank you for reading, i hope you will trust me and let me help you!
Key: Beast17
Name: Sharky

Mega when update???
time to Get crusty stripped from Admin better hide nub
Page: 1 2 3