ID:139202

Code:
area
ZLVL
PalletTown
Entered(mob/M)
if(M.client)
M.ZLVL="Pallet Town"

Problem description:I have created a var which will store town name now the problem is i want when player enters to the area it should change ZLVL town name to The name i wanted to but it dont change anything
Ok, I am not exactly sure what your aiming for here, because from what you are saying I am guessing that you want it that so when a player walks over that area that it will change the area to a given name of your choosing? Ok, well, I found a way to change the area, if this is your aim? Not sure as I am guessing here, you weren't exactly clear as to what your trying to achieve.

area
ZLVL
PalletTown
icon = 'groundturfs.dmi'
Entered(mob/M)
if(M.client)
name = "Poop Town"
if(name == "Poop Town")
usr << "The town has now been renamed to poopnesh!"

Ok, well, as far as I know I am pretty sure you can rename the area like that and I have tested it, and it does work, you can also let the usr or whom ever know when it changes by displaying some sort of text to them... This changed the area in my test demo from Pallet Town to Poop Town, and also displayed the text I implemented. Hopefully this helps you and achieves the goal you were trying to obtain, and I can bet ya there is probably a better way to go about doing this, but if this isn't what you were wanting to do, go ahead and explain in more detail and I will continue with the best of my ability to assist you.
area
Entered(mob/M)
if(M && ismob(M) && M.client)
M.ZLVL = src.name
..()
In response to Rauta
its not working