icon = 'Walls and Floors.dmi'
icon_state = "wall"
density=1
opacity=1
var
armor=0
hp=200

Problem description:
Okay, this'll sound weird. So normally, we have a room(area?) that looks like this when wall opacity is off (w wall, f floor):
w w f w w
w f f f w
f f f f f
w f f f w
w w f w w

Its density is:
1 1 0 1 1
1 0 0 0 1
0 0 0 0 0
1 0 0 0 1
1 1 0 1 1

But when I add opacity to wall, it ends up as:
w w f w w
w w f w w
f f f f f
w w f w w
w w f w w

Its density is:
1 1 0 1 1
1 1 0 1 1
0 0 0 0 0
1 1 0 1 1
1 1 0 1 1

Any ideas?

I had this in Developer How to, but I feel it belongs here, and this is more in detail.

Not only does view change, but the density too? What is going on?
I had a bug like that awhile back, only mine made the densities shift to either the east or the south. My advice is to restart with a new map. Yes I know horrible advice, but if that is all you have, update your byond, or reinstall, and create a new map, takes a few minutes. If it still shows up like that, there is something very peculiar going on. The switching of the turf is confusing though.. You should show the floor code to if my plan fails.
In response to Thelavaking
Thelavaking wrote:
I had a bug like that awhile back, only mine made the densities shift to either the east or the south. My advice is to restart with a new map. Yes I know horrible advice, but if that is all you have, update your byond, or reinstall, and create a new map, takes a few minutes. If it still shows up like that, there is something very peculiar going on. The switching of the turf is confusing though.. You should show the floor code to if my plan fails.

The floor is just, an icon, and thats it on it.

Also, the map isnt anything, its just a big empty map. lol, the world is randomly generated. This room, is always the same however. It's the "Spawn Room"
In response to Asellia
Well that may help a bit, the generator your using may be colliding with your spawning area, and changing it. So check that out.
In response to Thelavaking
Thelavaking wrote:
Well that may help a bit, the generator your using may be colliding with your spawning area, and changing it. So check that out.

It's not.

On top of that, even if it was, there's no way it'd do it EVERYTIME I have opacity on, and not ever when it's off. lol