ID:13951

I've been waiting for this game for quite a while now, and its almost here. Dead rising, which is being released sometime this summer, is looking like what might be one of the most cool looking games I have ever seen. In case you didn't see it, heres a trailer for it from E3:

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=5tENFUVFbdk&search=Dead%20Rising%20Trailers

As you may have guessed from the trailer, you can wield virtually anything(from golf clubs to plates to umbrellas) to fight your way out of a zombie infested mall(among other areas as well) while rescuing survivors and(from what I can tell) taking pictures of the havoc around you. Though it may seem a little pointless to some people, I've gotta say, any game that lets you wield a large potted cactus as a weapon is pretty cool in my book.
Agree'd.
Damn, that looks freakin' awesome.
When this comes out august 8th or 9th if its Multiplayer im comin over everyday and we are gonna kill Zombies all day lol
Yep, looks like it should be fun! And then in late August or thereabouts, Saint's Row is supposed to come out.

I just hope they do proper console-style testing on these games instead of relying on Xbox Live patching like some companies have done *cough*Bethesda*cough*.