LearnedOn=2
manaCost=1
verb/Dragon_Flames()
set category="Skills"
if(usr.BasicSkillUse(src))
var/damage=round(usr.maxmana/2.5)
damage+=rand(-2.5,2.5)
usr.Projectile("[src.name]",damage)

so the icon dragon flames is 64x64 but when i use it on the game its 32x32. What should i do?:

Are you using a TILED_ICON_MAP, or are you using TOPDOWN_MAP for the map format?

If you are using TILED_ICON_MAP, you cannot use large graphics.
then what should i do to make large skills?
Use a less antiquated map format. You haven't answered the question, however.
i have a normal map, sorry but i dont know the types i am kind of a newbie
world.map_format, if you have not set any than the default is top down.

You will want TILED_ICON_MAP format as Ter13 has said.
@Jittai, he'll want TOPDOWN_MAP, not TILED. I assumed he's working on a codebase akin to one of the old Naruto or DBZ sources, given that's the most likely way a new project would run into this issue.
But top_down is default?
TOPDOWN_MAP is default. Many of the old codebases, rather than modernizing, merely used the legacy mode: TILED_ICON_MAP, and continued to stagnate.
Ah I reread what TILED_ICON actually does. Never mind.
so what should i do (bye the way thank you guys)
Check if map_format is defined in the source and remove that line. Use CTRL+F to find "map_format".
In response to Tiago7727
Tiago7727 wrote:
so what should i do (bye the way thank you guys)

Are you using sourcecode you got from somewhere else?
map_format = TILED_ICON_MAP<dm>
There's that thing about answering questions again.
sorry Ter13,its a source some guy made for another game of mine, not sure if he copyed it from somewhere else
Best response
Ah, if you find TILED_ICON_MAP in your sourcecode, just replace it with TOPDOWN_MAP.

You should also read the BYOND reference for the differences in map format, by reading the page on world map_format.
thanks
so i changed the format but my login isnt working, what should i do
You didn't mention anything about the login being an issue. Changing map formats can cause quite a lot of grief updating a codebase to start working properly. This is precisely why you shouldn't start out using old, stolen source code.
Page: 1 2