Manacept

by The Magic Man
Manacept
A collectible card game.
ID:1398588

So, the game is still slightly buggy now. But I'm confident most major bugs are fixed. This leaves me with a problem, I'm left with nothing to do because I've got no bugs to fix.

So speak now. If there are any features you think the game is missing, or features that need changing or adjusting, say so. Because if I'm stuck with nothing to do for much longer, I will start adding new content which means testing is going to be over.
There is no telling when such things will be applied, but I have one issue. Even attacking directly is attacking, and that's one of the bugs on backfire.
When Griffons attack, they don't do damage from their attack card. They only do damage to other monsters on the opponents field from its effect.
This has happened to me several times while using various decks, and I can't seem to find a reason. Randomly both players hands disappear and neither can do anything unless one relogs or surrenders.
The elite wizard still doesn't work well. It may have to do with POSITIONING or something...
Theres a few issues i forgot to bring up.if you have two of the barrier cards out and someone attack both leave. is it meant for players to not lose a life if i use a damage support card and they have no monsters? Backlash wasnt working.
To everyone asking about it, the help section clearly states if you directly attack a player, no card effects that trigger on an attack will work.

This means backlash wont work, cards like barrier will not work, and so on.

Also, all cards that trigger on an attack, such as barrier, reflective field and so on, ALL of them will be used in one attack. Even if their effects clash with or negate each other.
Oh... thanks.