Manacept

by The Magic Man
Manacept
A collectible card game.
ID:1399325

So, one problem is the lack of cards that fill these roles. Here is what I have to fill in these so far, am I missing anything.

Silence - Prevents both players from using support cards for 2 turns.
Anti-Magic Shield - Negates the activation of the next enemy magic card and destroys it.
Abolish - Sends the selected magic card back to it's owners hand.
Negation - Select and destroy 1 magic card in play (same effect as counter spell, different element to cover more bases).
Negate - Continuous card, select one magic card in the enemy players field or hand. So long as this card remains on the field, the selected card is negated and destroyed if it is played.
Landfill - Two of the enemies support zones are filled, meaning until this card is destroyed they can only play 3 support cards tops.

As for mana generation.

Manacept - Draw 2 mana cards.
Stonehenge - Field card, for every monster in play, generate 1 mana of the same type as this monster.
Elemental Fields - Will be one for every element, while it's in play generate 2 of that type of mana.
Mana Syphon - Select 1 monster card the enemy player has on the field. The enemy player loses mana equal to that cards type and level, and you gain this mana.
Convert - Select 1 card in your hand, destroy it but gain mana equal to it's type and level.
Manaplosion - Gain 10 of every type of mana. At the end of the turn this card is used, lose 20 of every type of mana.

So, anything I am missing.
It's good, but perhaps 'hunt' cards that let you actually find a specific element card in your deck and put it into your hand? Py expensive in manna.