Elite 0% (0)
Rank and File 28% (4)
Possessed 7% (1)
Skeleton 0% (0)
Ghoul 0% (0)
Vampire 7% (1)
Oni 14% (2)

Login to vote.

So, there is little else for me to work on right now. There is still some bugs in the game, but I'm pretty sure all of the gamebreaking bugs have been dealt with.

Which means I'm adding more cards, once these are added testing ends.

I'm adding a lot of generic cards, but also filling out archetypes. Whichever gets the most votes are the ones I will add.

This means this set of cards will get some monsters, attacks and support, and get their own card pack in the shop, containing nothing but cards of this type (some will still exist in other packs, but not all of them).
Most of these archetypes will have a minimum of 15 cards, but around 20-30 on average.

So vote.

PS. The list of archetypes is not a full list, but just some of the ones with several cards in the game right now.
Archetype: Mages
Vampires need more love.
In response to Vrocaan
Funny you'd say that. Just an hour or two ago I buffed Queen of the Damned but forgot to add it to the updates.

She will send 3 vampire cards from the graveyard to deck then shuffle it now, and heal all cards on the field by 100 hp for every vampire card sent to the deck by this effect. The healing part is new.
Looks like R&F will be upgraded...
the onis are too spread out so far for me :/
Monkeys!