ID:1400132

Poll: Do you have a programming addiction or any other game designing addiction?

Yes, programming. 68% (13)
Yes, art. 10% (2)
Yes, sound. 0% (0)
Yes, other. 5% (1)
No. 15% (3)

Login to vote.

So, I was just thinking about it. Sometimes I end up being awake at 6:00 AM without even realizing how much time had passed. Obviously that's not healthy lol. But heck, I love it when I get in those moods where I just completely focus on what I'm doing. It's why I love to program. :)

Do you have an addiction when it comes to BYOND or any other form of computer language or program (art programs and sound programs)? Explain.
I'd say mine is more OCD about having something wrong in a public thing - I often update stuff 3 or 4 times.
Needs a Yes to all the above option please.
Why can't we edit polls!? D: It's too late to change it now... too many people voted.. DAMN IT! I wanted to add "all of the above" :'(
OMG SCREW U VOID.. I THOUGHT OF IT ALREDY... lol
In response to Xirre
you can't screw a Void...
Definition-
Void: Completely empty.
Black Hole: a region of space having a gravitational field so intense that no matter or radiation can escape.
Tapped Hole: A threaded hole in a part.

Tapped holes are an empty space that is threaded with a line to hold a screw. If a screw was put in a void, then it wouldn't be empty. And just to prevent you from taking the screw out, let's throw in a black hole.
Black holes bend gravity to such a degree that time slows down as you get closer therefore the screw will never reach me, and to add gas to the fire, it also warps the law of nature and that screw would be stretched so far it would not even be a screw by the time it got to the black hole. BTW, voids can't be sucked into a black hole since they are nothingness...
<.< Okay, slick mouth. Lol.
You know, the title of this thread was a bit misleading... I clicked on it in hopes of seeing a lot of embarrassing addictions, but it turns out to be about development. Way to kill my inner-child.
There's a description there as well. Utilize the features of BYOND, young Lige!

Description: Have an addiction in terms of game design? State it here! Let us know.
I clicked from the front page, where the description wasn't shown.

Edit: I voted wrong, too. ):
Bagh. Okay, you're off the hook.

This is why we should be able to edit polls to an extent. Lol. Editing poll options would be bad because you could change it to something bad or falsify the votes. However, adding a new option would be nice. And the ability to remove options that have 0 votes would also help. Also the ability to change your vote a few seconds after you have just voted. These few seconds are given again when a new vote option is added and you choose that option. You have a few seconds to switch between that one (or however many NEW options were added) as well as your previous selection.

I would feature request this.. But I'm too lazy to write something.