if(usr.Char=="Goku")
usr.icon=Goku[2]
if(usr.Char=="Vegeta")
usr.icon=Vegeta[2]
if(usr.Char=="Trunks")
usr.icon=Trunks[2]
if(usr.Char=="Gohan")
usr.icon=Gohan[2]
image(icon='effects.dmi',icon_state="yellowenergy")
usr.PL*=2
usr.Ki*=2
usr.Str*=2
usr.Def*=2
var/list/Goku=list ( 'goku.dmi','gokuss.dmi','gokuss.dmi','gokuss3.dmi','gokuss4.dmi')

Problem description:i have this code but i cant make it go ssj2 if you know how to then help me

1.Many people do not know Dragonball Z terms.

2.It looks like there is nothing in that code called ssj2.

3.You cannot just take code from a random source and expect it to properly compile.
In response to Darkjohn66
Tnx but i need this code cause it is easy to use
In response to Hassanjalil
No, actually, it is drastically more difficult to use somebody else's code than it is to use your own, especially if it wasn't originally written with that in mind.

If you actually care about getting something done, you'll delete what you have and start here.
say "Buu" to rips. Try to learn the language, what they did is not hard at all. Read the Byond Blue Book SLOWLY AND FULLY. You will see the novice programming done in those rips. Once you start working on your own little dbz game you can finally feel high and mighty, pat yourself on the back, and start studying the language. It's quite simple. Anyways let me stop blabbering on.

It might be a good idea to do this
if(isssj==1)
do_ssj2_sh1t
Create a variable that lets the dream maker know that you are transforming from the first level or know that you ARE on the first level, than state an "if" condition that would make ssj2 work on top of 1. But yeah no one is going to respect you if you rip.