ID:1402301

More to come soon, making this to remind myself and show off what I have so far xD

Using DM to allow users to create their own banners and such, currently parsing how many posts and comments a user has made to determine his/her overall score/stars :3 (Fans,Posts,Comments,Join date, and such all play a role.)

A special thanks goes to SSX for his help ^_^
Your girl dog humanoids never cease to creep me out.
Gold stars instead of silver?

Don't be scared of the face, wait til you see what shes packing.
I like the look of this :-)
Ohh that's neat! :3
Looks cool - I like it!
Working on the layout of it ^_^
The dynamic signature thing I made some years back initially looked a lot like these but I changed things to show live game information instead of community stats.

Likin' how it's looking :)
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
The dynamic signature thing I made some years back initially looked a lot like these but I changed things to show live game information instead of community stats.

Likin' how it's looking :)

That's awesome :D! , and Flame Sage is helping me setting it up so that it updates and such, I plan on having the banners update showing the game the user is on and if they're online. :)

Those are really COOL :D
did anyone notice how falacy has no friends? disregarding that, those look pretty neat.
I have it so it rates a user based on their account and such (: If you'd like one created just ask ^_^
In response to Kozuma3
may I have one?
Kozuma3 wrote:

Hooray!

Wow... I have 8 friends?
I would like one also.
Something like this would be fairly easy to make dynamic, instead of having to make them manually you should focus on that.
Are we allowed to request colors?
In response to Neimo
Falacy has stated he doesn't have 'friends' on his pager, just left everyone as followers so he got bothered less. I remember reading that post somewhere. Aside, 454 friends? Bah.
This made me check out my profile for the first time in a long time, my first reaction was "when the hell did I get six fans?", second was "I still have some NEStalgia medals to get".

I like the banners, would be great if they were dynamic like Nadrew suggested.
Page: 1 2 3 4