ID:1403466

I need some help out.

I can't eat anything without my throat hurting. What can I eat? Starting to cough up blood too. :/

I visited the dr. and he gave me antibiotics, but meh does not seem right.
Eh. Soup.

Like I had a really bad chest infection one time. Swallowing was out of the equation. So I didn't eat much, though you should try soup I believe~

Get well soon ;o
I have tried soup it is just sooo painful to swallow.

It sucks that I cant work or go to my college classes for a while.
D;

Can you drink any hot drinks? I suggest lemon and ginger tea and what not. Trying to remember what I had to eat back then Dx.
I tried it all, I am enjoying a Popsicle though yum and cold feels good in the throat.
xD. I see. I'm not sure then. Whichever way makes you feel better is the best way I guess.
Just eat some icecream and yoghurt.
I had the feeling before. I didn't want to eat anything at all because it was too painful to do so. I woke up one time with blood out the side of my mouth. Every time I tried to swallow, I would feel pain. I forgot how and when it went away. Good luck to ya, bro. Get better.
chicken or beef broth would help.. apple suace as well wouldnt hurt.
My girlfriend had mono two years ago...not fun for anyone involved!

"Use salt water" means gargle it (i.e. tilt your head back with it in your mouth and go "AAAAH")

according to webmd:
Avoid contact sports and heavy lifting. Your spleen may be enlarged, and impact or straining could cause it to burst.

Isn't that nice? Also, if you are on antibiotics you should eat a probiotic food daily (usually yogurt) or else it could upset your stomach. However, antibiotics will not do anything to get rid of mono because it's a viral infection rather than a bacterial one. So you should basically stop taking them and tell your doctor to go to hell.
The doctor did a test for mono by poking my finger (ouch) and it failed, than he did strep throat and it failed. So he still is thinking it is mono, however from my condition my throat has an infection from all the trash that I must take antibiotics for.

I go in for more tests Wednesday.
Stop kissing hoes.
It has been a while since I even touched anyone. :/
Stop touching yourself then, I guess.
In response to Ripper man5
Ripper man5 wrote:
It has been a while since I even touched anyone. :/

Sucks to be you. I had some last night.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:

Sucks to be you. I prefer sexual interaction that I don't have to pay for :P

put some hotdogs in a blender and eat it
In response to Magicsofa
Magicsofa wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:

Sucks to be you. I prefer sexual interaction that I don't have to pay for :P

Well I'm a valued customer so I get full service for half the price on Saturdays.
Well I'm a valued customer so I get full service for half the price on Saturdays.

My local Denny's has the same deal. I look forward to being your age so I can take advantage of the senior discount too.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
My local Denny's has the same deal.

Last time I went to a Denny's, I got the "puppies in a basket" (fried pancake balls). They listed it on the receipt as "12 Puppies"

This has everything to do with mono
Page: 1 2