ID:1405049

(See the best response by Lige.)
hi Lummox, i was wondering..how do i add a tag on my game? Like i have seen games with tags:#fan or #anime how would i add that? (sorry if this is the wrong topic)
Best response
Hello Naruto 5292,

Moderators who categorize hubs between Listed and Fangame status apply tags to your game. Hub owners cannot apply tags themselves as this could easily be abused. I'm assuming your game is anime, so that's the tag it would receive while being listed as Fangame.

I went ahead and listed your game as such and applied the anime tag.
Ok thank you so much!
I think this is a kind of thing that could be discussed in a hub's Feedback tab.
In response to Kaiochao
I agree, however, the listing moderator and thread followers are the only ones that would have been notified if he had posted in the feedback tab. Unfortunately, there wasn't a listing moderator for his hub until I came along due to his concern so this post would have happened anyway.

Since his hub was rather old and set as Incomplete, we wouldn't have seen it if he had submitted it for review unless we went out of our way to check old entries -- which is a mission as is considering our pending list is flooded with C&D material.