ID:1405403

I created this group June 4th of last year and since then have accumulated over 80 users from BYOND, I thought now would be a great time to advertise it on BYOND itself (:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BYONDGames/
I thought we had a BYOND thing for facebook? I'm not big on facebook ( or any social networking for that matter ), nor do I have one, but what are the major differences between the official one and yours?
In response to Lige
Lige wrote:
I thought we had a BYOND thing for facebook? I'm not big on facebook ( or any social networking for that matter ), nor do I have one, but what are the major differences between the official one and yours?

That's a page, and mines a group. c:
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
Lige wrote:

That's a page, and mines a group. c:

^ Boom.
I am going to assume Kozuma is "Kodye" Which is interesting because we have 1 mutual friend that as far as I know, has never used BYOND.
lol Im jordan... yay Ss4gogeta0 has finally been unmasked
In response to Ss4gogeta0
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:

Not stalking you or anything, but what?lol - Works at byond and Freelance game designer
In response to EnigmaticGallivanter
EnigmaticGallivanter wrote:
I am going to assume Kozuma is "Kodye" Which is interesting because we have 1 mutual friend that as far as I know, has never used BYOND.

That's interesting.
Wellll then.
In response to Liam Howe
Liam Howe wrote:
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:

Not stalking you or anything, but what?lol - Works at byond and Freelance game designer

put that there years ago... Loyal_Krauser did the same...
Kozuma3 wrote:
148 Members and going.

Make that 149, provided my request is accepted :)
172 Members and growing (:
200 Members and growing (:
I think the reason we have a mutual friend, is because both you and her are some form of furry.
In response to EnigmaticGallivanter
EnigmaticGallivanter wrote:
I think the reason we have a mutual friend, is because both you and her are some form of furry.

Interesting.