var/name = input("","Name (No Npcs)") as text|null
usr.loc = locate(79,77,20)

turf/Load
density = 1
layer = 999
Click()
usr.LoadPlayer()

Problem description:
I updated my BYOND to the newest version (459) and made a small update for my game. Right after I compiled it the login screen was overlapping itself which made the start/load button unclickable. I deleted the .dmb and .rsc file which solved that problem but that resulted in a new problem. The login screen wasnt overlapping itself anymore but now the start and load turf are on the map and if I right click the place where they should be i can see the turfs Full and Load. If i show the map as text I am able to click the two turfs...

P.S.: sry for my bad english
world/map_format = TILED_ICON_MAP

Put that in your somewhere in your coding, and tell me if it fixes it.
In response to Cyberlord34
this just made my login screen small...
In response to Sinus
Adjust world/view and tell me if the map_format fixed it.
in the new version, you cannot have two turfs on the same tile. make those buttons, objects.
In response to Rapmaster
Rapmaster wrote:
in the new version, you cannot have two turfs on the same tile. make those buttons, objects.

This has always, forever and ever and ever and ever, been the case. There has never been one moment in history in which you could have two turfs per location.

What HAS been possible recently is that the map editor has been able to "place" multiple turfs at the same location. However, this does NOT actually place multiple turfs at the same location (at runtime, at least... it's represented in two turfs in the map file itself), instead it simply takes the lower turf's icon and adds to the top turf's underlays.

This functionality was not removed in the most recent version. You simply need to control-click in order to place a turf this way.
In response to Rapmaster
Yes you can... crtl + click when you add a tile over the turf.
In response to Garthor
Damn you Garthor. I was about to say I said that first, but we said it at the exact same time.
In response to Garthor
ok i tried out all the mentioned methodes in here now... none are working xD if i ctrl+click the place it is there but not clickable and if i change it to obj it isnt clickable too and even if i adjust the world view for that part... this is kind of frustrating xD
In response to Cyberlord34
My post was first, as indicated by the ID.
In response to Sinus
Change the mouse_opacity to 2 so you can click it even though it has no icon.
In response to Garthor
thank you that worked finally xD i have forgotten about that option since i didnt use it xD thx again ^^
In response to Garthor
ive changed all my clickable turfs to /obj when i could have just set mouse opacity to 2 :( where have you been with that usefull info all this time!
In response to Rapmaster
Rapmaster wrote:
where have you been with that usefull info all this time!

Right at the forum search[link], or the reference, which you're supposed to use in order to find a solution.
In response to Rapmaster
It was right here all this time.
<small>edit: *vrroom*! Hey, watch it, you almost ran me over!</small>