Manacept

by The Magic Man
Manacept
A collectible card game.
ID:1405688

Applies to:

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Just a couple few of requests/suggestions, mostly interface related.

1) Already mentioned but, sort by rarity. Just an option that allows you to pick which rarity card to display would be fine. Thanks.

2) Display card rarity while in the player shop. Id rather not accidently sell my super rare whatzit card for 10c, and flipping back and forth to the library is annoying ;) Thanks

3) I guess I didn't realize that cards could only be used in one deck at a time. Meaning, if I've got cards that I like a lot, I've got to keep a crap load of them if I want to use them in multiple decks. Would it be possible to allow each deck to pull from our complete card list, rather than our complete card list, minus all currently created decks?

4) Display quantity of each card owned while in the library. Thanks

5) Some way to sort or rearrange cards in deck builder. Either let me click and drag them into whatever order I want, or when I add a card to the deck, if there are already other like cards in it, the new card is placed next to them in the deck. Or maybe some kind of stacking. Thanks

6) A confimation for the 'clear deck' button. I and others have clicked it by accident... Pretty annoying. Big thanks.

Enough for now. Really like the game, just wish more people were playing :)
One more thing. When selling cards in the card shop, each time I add a card, my deck scrolls back up to the top and I have to scroll down to sell another of the same card. Anyway to have the deck stay in position.
I used to play a game called Sanctum years ago. CCG played on a board. Was quite fun. One thing they did was called 'Hunt the Wumpus'. Once a day, one of the devs would log in under the 'Wumpus' account and play the first person to challenge them. Winner got free packs of cards I believe and it kept people hanging around.
Maybe an option to display game starting and ending messages.
'Flick and TheMagicMan have begun a game'
'TheMagicMan has defeated Flick'

I know it can be spammy, so I'd set it as an option.

EDIT: One reason for this would be because I was thinking of running an 'unofficial' tourney for non-subscribers, and I'd buy the winner a subscription. The other reason is because I'm curious :)
Any chance of an 'Export deck to text' command, generating some type of list of cards in the deck? I think it would be useful to new players to be able to examine some of the better decks, and this would make it easier to post them.