ID:140589

When I load my map in ANY format, it ALWAYS comes out dis-configured or the icons move out of place when loaded. Any help here?

Xorbah wrote:
When I load my map in ANY format, it ALWAYS comes out dis-configured or the icons move out of place when loaded. Any help here?

Can you provide more information?

I'll make an assumption and say you are trying to compile an older project in the new version.

"If you are recompiling an older project in the new version, you will probably want to add this line to your code:

world/map_format = TILED_ICON_MAP

Changes to our icon functions could cause old worlds to no longer work correctly once they are recompiled unless this line is added. If you want to maintain compatibility with older versions of Dream Maker (such as when several people are working on a project together), use this instead:

#if DM_VERSION >= 455
#endif

See the section on "Native icons" below, and the Reference entry for world.map_format, for more information." --455 notes
In response to Calus CoRPS
Thanks, it worked.
In response to Xorbah
Okay, one issue. No matter what I locate the mob to upon login, it always ends up at 16,1,1. Is this due to the new features?
In response to Xorbah
Probably not. You need to post some code so we can see what you're doing.
dont know if some1 already posted this (didnt check..lol...) but in the main DME file u just add

#if DM_VERSION >= 455
#endif

at the bottom
In response to Darkjohn66
What is happening with the map... Every time I try putting a turf over another the turf below gets deleted and the one above too

This is SOOOO frustrating
In response to Goukaryuu
When your in the map editor go to options and change the click behavior
In response to Chowder
Thanx it got fixed =D