ID:140620

I put in a exp gaining code in my game and this is what happens i really dotn understand what it means
runtime error: Cannot execute null.Enter().
proc name: Wander (/mob/human/proc/Wander)
source file: AI.dm,170
please help me
There seem to be two problems.
First of all, you seem to think that creating a game means gathering a lot of code snippets and then putting them together, like Lego.
However, not every piece of code was designed to be 'plug and play'. That is only true for decent libraries, which should be included in your project and interacted with through their interface.
In your case, you would have to understand the code snippet before you could create something alike in your game by yourself, which would not yield errors.
Or, in other words, it looks like you'd need learning to crawl, before running, by working with proper tutorials, starting here.

The second problem would be that you seem to assume people an magically read your mind and source code and thus know what is going on at line 170 in AI.dm.
That is, most fortunately, not the case, which is why you are supposed to provide a code snippet inside <dm></dm>-tags, that contains anything relevant to the problem.
Firecruz1 wrote:
I put in a exp gaining code in my game and this is what happens i really dotn understand what it means
runtime error: Cannot execute null.Enter().
proc name: Wander (/mob/human/proc/Wander)
source file: AI.dm,170
please help me

Show where youre using Enter() and Wander() and provide line 170 from AI.dm. I dont see how youre calling /mob/human/proc thats probably where your error is, but without more snippet I cant help anymore than that.