ID:140650

It seems as if it were a simple problem, but I just can't find the source of the problem. When I login and load the Mob, The Key and the Mob are loaded. This is causing disasterous problems for me. When you see who's online, it shows both the Key and Yourself being online. It also shows it in the MOB list. Any help here?

You are leaving the old mob around, ironically only because you are maintaining a list with which you can see that you are keeping the old mob around. My suggestion is to move character handling into client/New() instead of junkmob/Login() so that you never create any mob except the one you want to create.
What? I'm sorry, but I can't really understand what your saying. I'm guessing that you have a who verb, adn that when you press it it looks like this.

Yourself
person
person
person
person
your key

In that case (assuming your storing the who list in a list), simply copy the list to a different, tmp list and - your key from that list.
Umm, same issue...this is causing a serious issue with the loading, loading the BYOND key instead of the Mob created. Any help here, guys? Thanks in advance!

P.S. Whenever it decides to load the BYOND key, it loads, it says you logged in, and your mob stays on the login screen.
In response to Xorbah
There is absolutely nothing such as "loading the BYOND key in the game".
Look at Garthor's post for a possible diagnosis of the problem.