ID:1406599

(See the best response by Ter13.)
Hey guys...I occasionally have some players who log into my game and say that their alerts are showing up below the main window, meaning that they're not able to get past login because they can't see that customization options have shown up...is there an easy fix for this?
Best response
Sounds like they need to clear their cache files of your interface. Are these handmade alerts, or are they generated with alert()?
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
Sounds like they need to clear their cache files of your interface. Are these handmade alerts, or are they generated with alert()?

I have both custom browser windows and normal alert()s...to my knowledge, it's only the built-in things like alert() and input() that are causing the issues...
is your main window set to default in the interface editor?
In response to Super Saiyan X
Super Saiyan X wrote:
is your main window set to default in the interface editor?

Yup - it is.
is it the /only/ window set to default?
In response to Super Saiyan X
Super Saiyan X wrote:
is it the /only/ window set to default?

That it is :/
Possible solution until completely fixed: Minimize then maximize the window. The alert() should show up in front now. This sometimes happened to me when I would play a game. An alert pops up and I'm left unable to use any other input options. Until I found this fix.

--

Show me the login code when you get a chance via pastebin (or here if you're okay with others seeing it) with or visit the BYOND IRC Chat when you get a chance so we can help you. Just type Xirre: [message here] and I'll be notified. I'm in there 24/7.
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
Possible solution until completely fixed: Minimize then maximize the window. The alert() should show up in front now. This sometimes happened to me when I would play a game. An alert pops up and I'm left unable to use any other input options. Until I found this fix.

--

Show me the login code when you get a chance via pastebin (or here if you're okay with others seeing it) with or visit the BYOND IRC Chat when you get a chance so we can help you. Just type Xirre: [message here] and I'll be notified. I'm in there 24/7.

I don't have the problem myself...I just get the occasional player who has the problem...I think it's just as Ter13 said, that they need to clear their cache.