ID:14080

Really funny huh.
Hey now. :( I really am 8046 days old.
:O
:o
You're online!?
Heh, it depends on if hands count as sexual activity.

I am currently on day 400someood. That could change in the near future...
Yeah well, I'm not used to it. I have needs to >,<
You ask about hands counting, then say you're on day 400?

Wow, the moment you reset that counter you'll be bouncing along the wall like an open balloon.
No, if hands count, I am on day 3.
I don't need to know that I don't need to know that I don't need to know that I don't need to know that I don't need to know that I don't need to know that I don't need to know that I don't need to know that I don't need to know that I don't need to know that I don't need to know that I don't need to know that I don't need to know that I don't need to know that I don't need to know that I don't need to know that I don't need to know that I don't need to know that I don't need to know that I don't need to know that I don't need to know that I don't need to know that I don't need to know that I don't need to know that I don't need to know that I don't need to know that I don't need to know that I don't need to know that!

X_X
Hahahahaha you know over 10000 people are prolly haveing sex rite about now.... Some with animals :O
Well, I could have said "I am on minute 2", than you would have had the right to react that way.
But seriously though, 8046? What a random number.
I checked the number of days I've been alive with Calculator.
I hope you accounted for leap years!
...I didn't! Damn it! :<