Ninja Origins

by ChibiGaming
Ninja Origins
Fast paced action RPG ninja game coming soon!
ID:1410839

Applies to:Dream Seeker

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
When playing the game, will their be passives to increase the speed of taijutsu? Also If a character specializes in taijutsu, would they be able to have descent ninjutsu based abilities and power as well?

I know most Naruto games have issues with balance. In the show, I know powers are designed to be super powerful, how would that play in game?

Also, will there be a wound system? Like NFF in which you spam spacebar, personally that's a bad idea.. But It would be nice if people could get a wound system. and when their wounds get super high. they have an option to wait for another player to heal them within 1-5 minutes. Something like that. I'll explain in detail later.
Well ill try to answer you as best as i can....
Okay firstly passives for EVERY jutsu type will be made. (Nin,gen,tai,fuuinjutsu, and alot more) there wont be a single one left unmentioned unless its from a filler or movie.

Second Yes you will be able to have a good amount of ninjutsu techniques if you specilize in taijutsu.

Now the big question.... Balance with ingame techs..... LOL man i would love to be serious about this but i dont feel like screaming "oh the game is balanced." I would rather leave that up to the players to decide after the game goes up for alpha.

The question about a wound system i guess i will have to get back to you on that but feel free to ask more. I will answer anything unless its about an in game positions or a hoster or anyother way to become a part of the team. A single person wont accept anyone into team. Its the team that will do it... Welp
If your interested in iconing just add me on skype and show me what you got.

Darkwind98