ID:1411506

64xMariox64 is posing as a part of byond staff .. showed up on my pager one day asking for a source.. I told him no and he said my game will be terminated in 86 hours.. Show this little puke a good welcome
LOL well note that a person that just joined Sept 27 isn't a staff for sure.

I doubt the BYOND staff can do anything about this. People need to take care of their work and understand that the BYOND staff doesn't need your game's source.
In response to Kidpaddle45
I understand that. Just putting that key out there for others to see
Thank you for the info.
why 86 hours that's such a weird amount of hours to terminate a game lol.
LOL yeah xDD
I understand 48 or 1 week. But.. 86 is really weird. ._.

Can't believe people actually still try to trick people by posing as administration members nowadays. Lol. Especially in a place where most people should be computer savvy. So, they shouldn't be as easily tricked.
I can't imagine Lummox JR or Tom asking for a source, unless they need it to reproduce a bug ( which they'd state on the forums, publicly ). If it's any other key, ignore it. I thought that was obvious, especially since this "impersonation scheme" has been going on for quite some time.
If someone actually believed him then they deserve whatever mischief happens to "their" source.. lol
This isn't the first time this has happened and it won't be the last.
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
If someone actually believed him then they deserve whatever mischief happens to "their" source.. lol

Indeed. I'd just ignore any complaints they have just for falling for something like this.

Chwgt wrote:
This isn't the first time this has happened and it won't be the last.

It's the internet. That's all I have to say. Lol.
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:

There's always a sucker. Always. I remember back in my Habbo days I would trick people into giving me their passwords and I'd take all their furniture LOL. Those players were so stupid I could've gotten them to give me their parent's credit card numbers if I was THAT sinister.
lmao
Rofl. How sad.. *scratches chin* Hmm..
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
Rofl. How sad.. *scratches chin* Hmm..

you must haz itchy chin.
Maybe. Maybe... :)
In response to EmpirezTeam
I am envious of you.