Manacept

by The Magic Man
Manacept
A collectible card game.
ID:1412592

So, this next update will possibly be the last one I add for a while. The reason is pretty simple, though I do have a lot of art left, it's not consistent. (I for example have almost no art left for demons, but a lot for humans)

I want to draw my own art for cards, and it's not particularly hard to do this, but it's going to suck. The plan is to buy a cheap graphics tablet, which I can do early next year probably, then start drawing my own.

The problem is, drawing my own art takes time, a lot of time. Right now I can add a lot of cards per day. I'm talking 30-50 easily, though I'm lazy and generally aim for 20ish a day. If I'm drawing my own art, we're looking at closer to 5-10 a day. I can go from easily adding 100 cards a week, to adding maybe 20-30 a week if I spend all my time adding them.

As such, once this next update is added (which probably wont include as much cards as previous updates anyway), things are just going to slow down. I'll aim for at least an update every month or so.

On top of this, I'm really struggling for ideas for new cards now. I want them to be unique and different and add more to the game, but I'm just struggling to come up with ideas.