Naruto Shinobi War

by DragonDesend
Naruto Shinobi War
Want a different style of Sidescroller? Come join NSW.
ID:1412981

So, If any of you follow my other games / My own personal posts etc. You'll know I've basically quit, Well just stopped making games for awhile. But earlier today I had this thought, Of adding a system such along these lines -

Masteries,
Runes(Temp names for both).

Both of which are based off League of Legends, The idea behind them are to give you an advantage in the game itself by spending Gold on certain Runes that will fit to your favorite characters needs, Or gain mastery points on level up(Cap of 30).

Now the thing everyone will think is "New players are F**ked". No, They won't be fucked as the Runes and masteries won't be completely unbalanced.

We'll have runes such as -

Scroll of Strength,
Scroll of Armor,
Scroll of Chakra,
Scroll of Chakra Regain etc.

With making such a big change, There will be alot more to think about than just "I GON PICK NARTO CUS HE MAIN CHR". Each character will be given a role, Weither it be a "Tank", "Ninjutsu Artist(Stand back and do the jutsus)","Taijutsu Artist" etc.
Meaning new interface options.
Pretty epic idea if you ask me AND i can add to it by telling you something like : a scroll jutsu system where once in a while 1 scroll appears in a map that contains a special jutsu that can only be used when you get the scroll ( but remember that kind of system opens up alot of other expansions to the game sooo take care ) :D
In response to Xxx1894
Xxx1894 wrote:
Pretty epic idea if you ask me AND i can add to it by telling you something like : a scroll jutsu system where once in a while 1 scroll appears in a map that contains a special jutsu that can only be used when you get the scroll ( but remember that kind of system opens up alot of other expansions to the game sooo take care ) :D

I really dislike the ability to allow players more jutsus, It means balancing it so that its better than the ones they have, But not so much better it outbalances the other players who don't have that ability.
Well i'm saying it won't be like a OHKO SUPER DUPER ALL MAP INFINITE POWER jutsu no it will be like something like a special fire jutsu that has a good range and damage and also it will be something like once a map but really it's your game and i'm just helping fuel it just hit me up when you need ideas ok?
I like it. :) Nice system.