ID:141580

Problem description:
I'm working on a new Charmed game, and everything was just fine... But then I started proving it... Well, the problem is that when you take anything in the world and you add it to your Items like this:
obj
Candle
verb
Take()
set src in oview(1)
src.loc = usr

You take it normally... but once you load again your save, this appears:

runtime error: cannot append to list
proc name: Load (/mob/proc/Load)
usr: (/mob)
src: (/mob)
call stack:
(/mob): Load()
Load Game (14,16,1) (/turf/Screen/Login/Load_Game): Click(Load Game (14,16,1) (/turf/Screen/Login/Load_Game), "mapwindow.map", "icon-x=4;icon-y=3;left=1;scree...")

And then the save gets bugged, so if any of you could help me I would really appreaciate it... Thanx in advance!! ^^
Let's have a look at your mob Load() and Save() procedures. That's where the bug is.

(On an incidental note, 'src' is assumed if you don't specify a source and the variable isn't a local variable - so you can just write that Get() verb as loc=usr. Or even Move(usr).)
In response to Jp
This is the code
mob
proc
Save() //Save procedure
var/savefile/S = new("Saves/[src.ckey]") //Creates a new save of your last saved character
S["last_x"] << src.x //stores last X coordinate
S["last_y"] << src.y //stores last Y coordinate
S["last_z"] << src.z //stores last Z coordinate
usr.V = src.verbs
Write(S) // Writes the stored files into one
Load() //Load procedure
if(fexists("Saves/[src.ckey]")) // Looks for written save file and if it exists it allows acces to load
var/savefile/S = new("Saves/[src.ckey]")
Read(S)
src.loc = locate(S["last_x"],S["last_y"],S["last_z"])
//src.halfwl[1] = 1
src.verbs += usr.V
In response to Gaboswsttj
Take out usr. And src if you feel like it.
What's V?
In response to Kaiochao
V it's a variable where I store the usr's verbs then I load it once he logs in
The part about "taking out usr" wasn't optional.
If there's still a problem, turn on DEBUG mode and paste the runtime error that shows up.
In response to Kaiochao
How do I do that? ^^'
I've never used that debug thing... i always suffered with my codes xD
#define DEBUG

Add that to your environment. Or just go in the options and set it to generate debugging information.
You can't use usr in ANY proc. Not even the player's proc. If you ever use usr in the player's proc, you probably meant src. And "src." is optional.