Login()
..()
world << "<font color=red>[src.name]</font> is here!"

Logout()
..()
world << "<font color=red>[src.name]</font> has left!"

client
command_text="say "

client/script = "<STYLE>BODY {background: black; color: white; font: sylfaen}</STYLE>"

Problem description: That is the ENTIRE code for this chatroom. I only made it because I was tired of telling two of my friends the same thing (I was using AIM and its chatroom feature was being gay)....
Anyways, it'll play the noise when we talk and whatnot, but once I added that second sound (elev.wav) it gave me the following error codes.

BYOND(427.997) Error: the file C:\Users\Logan\Desktop\Chat Room\Chat Room.rsc is locked up!
Chat Room.dm:6:error:'elev.wav':cannot find file

I've also tried making it make a sound when someone logs in, but it gives me the same error code (cannot find clap.wav)... I'm stumped >:/

well it's locked up because you have the game up. Close all Dream Seekers (of your game) you have up. As for the sound. double check its listed somewhere in the nodes of the file list on the left of Dream Maker
In response to Quiet Screams
Haha.. It's never locked up before while I had it up, must just be a sound thing.. Yeah, it worked when I shut down Daemon.. Thanks.
You can click the refresh button on the file tab instead of closing dream daemon.
In response to Naokohiro
I meant close all DS because it was locked up. Not to check for the file lol.
Yeah, my bad. :P