ID:1423976

I havent been too active for a while, but i'm still checking by as usual. I recently started playing DC universe, It's been quite fun, I didn't expect to be able to create quite a unique hero/villain but it was more flexible than i expected and the storyline and voice acting is really top notch, glad the game went free to play.

Just drew a couple of things today and felt like posting them. Give me any grief you want, they are pretty bad. i tend to draw for fun still like a kid, even though i'm an old man. So i'm still not imrpoving.

Well yes...

I personally like it :O

That's MDc on that gyarados.

Nothing else really, hope everyones doing fine still :)
that bottom pic is really nice
Nice artwork Teka. :D

Yeah, I haven't done much with BYOND lately myself. Still working on the C++ Edition of SkyDrop Delivery though. Gameplay wise, it is actually almost complete due to the fact it still needs tweaking. There is also a bug that is being worked on before I actually implement two-player network support.
Haha, I can't believe you posted it! xD
why MDC!? is it that bad :O lol.

Thanks though, and nice to hear from you Bandock, you always seem to be respond to me :D thankyou! lol :P keep working hard it seems like your nearly there and it'll be great :O
Mine was better
Nice :)
Nice tree. :) -- I remember that first pic lmfao... When we all tried to draw that girl. ._. ..
Nice Teka. BTW im downloading DC Universe at the moment, hope it is good.
In response to Sers000
Fair warning about DCUO, the major game content doesn't really start till after the level cap (Which is 30). You can think of everything before it as one long tutorial.
In response to Bripam11
Thnx for the tip, does it take long to reach level cap?
In response to Sers000
A first timer will take about, at most, a month. It took me on my first account about a month in a half (Mostly due to school). By the time I used my second slot, It took me a week. Some players have reach level 30 in a day if they ignore the missions and just grind, ... and grind ... and gr- well you see where I was going with that. I also suggest that you don't remake a lot. Having to do the first tutorial mission everytime without the option to skip it is almost sickening.