Cub, move on that was 2 years ago, I stopped those habits when i turned 17 last year and realized i could go to jail as an adult and not a juvenile. btw turning 18 this month, you should buy me something :D
In response to Winning
Unless you've paid him back then he has no reason to move on.
It took the GOA community to make you realize what you were doing was illegal, though you continually persisted.

Howey wrote:
Unless you've paid him back then he has no reason to move on.

He doesn't make enough money from doing it for it to be suspicious yet. i know tons of people who do this type of thing, only people that get caught are the greedy ones. byond is also filled with a bunch of dumb young kids.
In response to Winning
Winning wrote:
Cub, move on that was 2 years ago, I stopped those habits when i turned 17 last year and realized i could go to jail as an adult and not a juvenile. btw turning 18 this month, you should buy me something :D

It might be... a little inadvisable to admit to crimes online, regardless of your age at the time. You can still be charged if someone really wanted, and you now have admitted that you did it.

This thread's getting the lockdown. We're not in the business of sharing scamming techniques, and this isn't going anywhere productive.
Page: 1 2