Manacept

by The Magic Man
Manacept
A collectible card game.
Huh, i find the sudden jump from 8 thousand to 160 thousand quite odd, i'm assuming/hoping you made a mistake there?

Also cool stuff magic, i didn't read through properly i guess, good to see people noticing the whole credits system/alterations to payment options now :P

You can make 8000 a day. I can easily make $10 an hour working minimum wage. That is just under 12,000 credits using the prices I suggested.

An hours work or a day and a half of playing.

Maybe I'll settle for something like $1 = 1000, $2 = 2500, $3=4000.
Still trying to get this next update out by new years day at the very latest, which is Wednesday next week. Probably could make it before then though.

Added Guardian archetype today as well. They consist of...

Smirking Starfish - Monster card, player is forced to attack it if it's on the field.
Jeering Starfish - Monster card, if the player doesn't attack it the attacking card takes damage equal to the damage they dealt.
Unhatched Egg - Monster card, it can't attack but has 400 defence.

Teamwork - Attack card, deals 200 more damage for every monster card on the field with max hp.
Collaborative Attack - Attack card, add up the missing hp of all monster cards on the field, this card deals that much damage.

Defensive Formation - All guardians skip an attack turn, but cannot take battle damage.
Iron Wall - Special summon upto 3 guardian cards from the hand.
Star Shield - The card equipped with this cannot be defeated in battle.
Second Wind - Fully heals a guardian card and if it has an on summon effect it's reused.
Shield Fortress - On summon add 1 counter to this card for every guardian on the field. This card negates battle damage once for every counter on it.
Final Destination - Equip it to a guardian card, the guardians hp is reduced to 1 but it gains attack equal to any hp lost by this effect.
None Shall Pass - Equip to a guardian, all other monster cards cannot take battle damage while this card is in play, but the guardian card equipped with it takes the damage instead.
Ever Expanding Shield - Equip to a guardian, add 2 counters on summon and 1 more per turn. All monsters except the one equipped with this gain 25 x number of counters defence.
Living Armor - Equip to a guardian. Each turn add 1 counter to this card, when a counter is added by this effect the card equipped with it gains 50 maximum hp and is healed by 50 hp.
Some might be holy, some wont be. Besides, this update adds lots of new holy cards. To my count at least 30, but probably over 40 once I add them all.
Added Berserker archetype today. This means I have the Rogue archetype and a few generic cards to add before the update. Maybe 30 cards more to add.

Berserker cards are.

Triceratops - Monster card, has 250 attack but deals 100 damage to self on every attack.
Charger - Monster card, if the attacked enemy card is missing hp, it returns it to it's owners hand instead of damaging it.
Amazoness - Gains bonus attack equal to it's missing hp.

Furious Swipe - Deals 100 damage + 200 for every successful coin flip. It keeps flipping coins until it lands on tails.
Outcry - Deals 200 damage to all enemy monsters.

Onslaught - Select a berserker card in play and reduce it's hp to 1. In exchange select and destroy an enemy monster card on the field.
Violent Outburst - Select and destroy a berserker card in play. Deal damage equal to it's hp to all enemy monsters.
Meltdown - While this card is in play all berserker monsters gain 200 attack, but take 100 damage per turn.
Warshout - Lasts for 1 turn, for this turn all berserker monsters deal double damage in battle.
Tranquil Rage - Equip to a berserker card. If the card has maximum hp destroy enemies in battle instead of damaging them.
Bottled Anger - Equip to a berserker, it gains attack equal to it's missing hp.
Calm Down - Equip to a berserker card. It gains 500 defence, is healed for 200 hp per turn, but can't attack. This lasts 3 turns.
Bloodlust - Equip to a berserker card. It gains 100 attack and is fully healed if it destroys a card in battle.
Crazed - Equip to a berserker card. It gains defence equal to it's missing hp.
Berserkers specialize in dealing high damage but usually with a downside. That is their gimmick. Amazoness for example can 1 shot anything in the entire game purely through battle damage. The most I've seen her do is something like 3000 damage.

And they are almost exclusively fire with one or two being earth.

Also Onslaught works if their hp is already 1. It just says it sets Hp to 1.
Added Rogue archetype today. All that's left now is maybe 10-15 generic cards and then adding all the cards to packs, which'll take maybe an hour or two tops.

Rogue cards are...

Kitty Cat - Can't be directly targeted in battle.
Pirate Juggler - On summon draw 1 support card from the enemies deck.

Pilch - If the attacked card has an equipment card on it, remove it and equip it to the card attacking.
Shank - Deals bonus damage based on enemies missing Hp.
Pinch - Enemy loses 1 of every type of mana, player gains 1 of each type stolen.

Pickpocket - Draw 1 card from the enemies deck, either a monster, attack or support picked by the player.
Gank - Special summon 2 rogue monsters from the deck.
Thieves Tools - Select 1 support card on the field and send it to the hand of whoever used this card.
Muggers - When a rogue card attacks, randomly steal a card from the other players hand.
Smoke Bomb - Neither player can attack for 1 turn.
Coup De Grace - If a rogue card attacks an enemy with less than half hp while this cards in play, destroy the enemy card.
Thieves Den - Field card, mana cost of summoning rogues is decreased by 2.
Hood & Robe - Equip card. Rogues with this equipped flip a coin when attacked, if heads they take no damage.
Shiv - Equip Card. Rogues with this equipped gain attack equal to the enemies missing hp.
Muggers only works when a rogue attacks though, and rogues are mostly wind element.

Smoke Bomb can be used at any time.
You could do that. But you'd burn through mana insanely fast. Especially since it's all wind element mana you're using. You'd need a minimum of 8 wind mana per turn, not including the attack card you're using to do that.
Here are the last generic support/attack cards I've added. All I need to do now is add packs and so on and give them a quick test.

Mana Tap - Equip to a card, each turn gain mana equal to half the cards level and the same type as the cards element.
Reversal Of Fate - Swap both players life tokens.
Never Back Down - If you have less life tokens than the enemy player, all your monsters gain double attack and take half damage.
Poison Vines - Equip to an enemy card. They lose 75 attack, take 75 damage per turn, and if the card is destroyed due to this effect they lose 1 life token.

Quell, Evaporate, Arid Land, Dunes, Brilliant Light, Outer Limits - 6 field cards, each one prevents monsters of a certain element from being normal summoned.

Wasse, Forgandal, Dauane, Keenis, Na Nozess - 5 support cards, if you play them in this order you win the game.

SUBLIMINATION - If you play this card when the enemy has Wasse, Forgandal, Dauane and Keenis on the field you win the game instead.

Overheat - Fire element attack, deals double damage against lower level monsters.
Downpoor - Water element attack, hits all enemies.
Sheer - Wind element, enemy player loses mana equal to half the mana of the attacked monster (same element).
Avalanche - Earth element, deals double damage to higher level monsters.
Finality - Dark element, deals 300 damage, if the attacked card has 300 or less Hp then they are instantly destroyed regardless of any other cards in play.
Laser Light - Holy element, deals 300 damage that ignores everything.

This brings the total number of cards to about 906. Which is 110 new cards. It's less than the 200ish I wanted to add, but I can't be bothered drawing another 94 cards myself and I have 0 ideas on what to even add. 110 new cards is good enough though.
So, I got everything done, I'm just waiting on Xirre to let me update now.
Page: 1 2