ID:143305

Code:
No coding

Problem description:

Every now and then, the game screen flashes, it appears that it does not happen at the same time for all the players on my game, and if the host hosts using Dream Seeker, he isn't affected by the flashes, anyone has any suggestions on how to fix? Or even better, what to fix? ._.
Go to bug reports for this one.
In response to Jman9901
I know the problem lies in my coding, but i don't feel like releasing my source for people to look at >_>
In response to Capalex65
Don't release the source, release just a snippet... So if anyone takes it, it will make their game glitch up or something. Or just copyright it... :D
Flashing as in a black screen is flashing every time you move? If so, then that's a problem I had with one of my games.
In response to I4md4v0r
Flashing at seemingly random times, when standing still, when moving, all the time
In response to Jman9901
Problem is, i don't know where in my source the problem lies ._.
In response to Capalex65
Eh, well, for me, it would go black if I wasn't moving, and when I WAS moving, every click of the arrow would make it flash to the map and back to black. For me, it was something to do with my luminosity variable.
In response to I4md4v0r
Lol, i don't use Luminosity at all, and this happens no matter where in the game you are, except if you're the host, and hosting via Dream Seeker, if you're the host and using Dream Daemon, you get hit also ._.
In response to Capalex65
Hmm When did this start happening and after what update did this happen? This is one of the reasons why you should archive before you make an update.
In response to Kakashi24142
That's quite overboard, unless you're gonna go on a rewriting spree or something. Fix:

This is one of the reasons why you should always test after you make an update.

Then if you notice problems you know why they began and probably what's causing them.
In response to Capalex65
Bumpzor
In response to Kaioken
Very clever, thing is, AS i explained in my first post, THE HOST ISN'T AFFECTED if it's hosted in Dream Seeker, so i wouldn't have the flashes at my own game, when testing
In response to Capalex65
Hm? You know I wasn't referring to you anyway.

Another clever thing, is to test certain code that can produce different results for different players, with ANOTHER PLAYER(s)! Or more conveniently another DS window logged in with a different key. Yes, that is rocket science, but try to follow.