I've had this problem before, and helped a few others as well with it. I know you've said it already, but it has to be your firewall. It was for everyone else. All I can really suggest is everything you changed(cfg and all that) change it back to what it usually is, clear your cache, and uninstall BYOND completely. Then after downloading it if you still have the problem check the firewall again.

Best way I could help :/
I've got the same problem here. I can't even log into the hub from the pager, it simply sticks at 'Validating Account' before finally declaring that it couldn't connect to the hub. Everything was fine less than twelve hours ago, and I have made no software or hardware changes that could cause such a sudden change. It also isn't my firewall. This is definitely something on Byond's end.
I have been waiting few hours and it sucks that I can't use BYOND. Please fix this as soon as possible.
I know I'm impatient, but please make a faster service. People are always asking why does BYOND does not get player. Instead of worrying of the outside of BYOND please worry about what's going on in the outside if the players already have issues in the game instead issue about finding the website.

-Sorry for the rant.
Okay, so I can play again. It seems that it was some kind of problem with my local network, but the power went out for a few hours, and after everything restarted I can play again. Anyways, thanks for help all of you guys. Problem solved.
Page: 1 2