Misuterii High

by MetaFrosty
Misuterii High
Who will remain when the clock hits 6AM?
this is exactly how games die. People get abusive, no one does anything to resolve it...then people end up not playing.
But I barely know those kids! I can't have a issue with a person I haven't even typed a letter to! D: qq
I love how Audio is dramaing, doomsaying and everything, and everyone else is just playing on Sarah's server, happy as a teacup. XD

It's like you're talking about a completely different game haha.
Well of course they'll be happy as a teacup, they're having fun.
In response to VictoryVeemon
VictoryVeemon wrote:
I love how Audio is dramaing, doomsaying and everything, and everyone else is just playing on Sarah's server, happy as a teacup. XD

It's like you're talking about a completely different game haha.

There's been several complaints about Sarah. She boots/bans a lot.
Because people break the rules of that server.
In response to Bervose
Bervose wrote:
Because people break the rules of that server.

Let me explain something here. I know all of the minihosts here like Sarah because they were granted with verbs. But the thing is, you don't auto. boot/ban right off the bat. A good host would remind the person to not act silly, or run away from a attack at first. Instead she auto. boots for her fun. She likes that. She also likes banning people on mute offense. A good host would know what verb to use. They would use mute if players talk back, she's just going to ban on something that wasn't a big deal whatsoever. It's annoying. I am not even banned anymore, but I know if I join she'll ban me again for something totally stupid. Have you not read the reason why one person was banned for cutting someone's arm lightly? No warnings, no boot...Even if that IS boot offense...BAN. She is misusing her verbs.
What constitutes a boot and a ban offence on her server is down to her, nobody else.
In response to Bervose
Bervose wrote:
What constitutes a boot and a ban offence on her server is down to her, nobody else.

Guess what. You've agreed in a way that she boots and ban in her offense. But does it make it right? No, and you know players are players, they play the game. But what happens when half of the population is banned? It's not going to end up well. I am done explaining things. I am tired of arguing with you.
Why is it so wrong?

Also her server has too many people on it. Banning them forces them to look for or start another server. The more people are banned from Sarah's server the more people have to find another server thus reducing any server monopoly that you claim she has.

This argument is academic of course.
So you can ban just for having too much people on your server? Isn't having too much on a server a good thing? It brings the game popularity right? Just because a server has too much people doesn't mean you can ban for stupid reasons. That's like saying you can get banned just for saying hi.
In response to Chaayal
Chaayal wrote:
So you can ban just for having too much people on your server? Isn't having too much on a server a good thing? It brings the game popularity right? Just because a server has too much people doesn't mean you can ban for stupid reasons. That's like saying you can get banned just for saying hi.

If I recall correctly, Frosty wanted multiple people on multiple servers. That was the original intent, not a full on server monopoly. And as a minihost, it is hard to moderate a server of almost 30 people who complain on a constant basis over foolish things such as the emote rule. As for the banning, I often see you misbehaving in the form of doing dumb things in RP or joking about things that are sensitive. I don't know about your current bannings, however.
Current Ban - Not taking RP seriously

Didn't get to explain myself either
I like this comments section, but it needs more of the letter q.
Lol Nirva
qq
In response to Decel
Decel wrote:
qq

:'c
In response to Gold girl
Gold girl wrote:
If I recall correctly, Frosty wanted multiple people on multiple servers. That was the original intent, not a full on server monopoly. And as a minihost, it is hard to moderate a server of almost 30 people who complain on a constant basis over foolish things such as the emote rule. As for the banning, I often see you misbehaving in the form of doing dumb things in RP or joking about things that are sensitive. I don't know about your current bannings, however.

That makes no sense because everyone flocks to the largest server anyway. Unless you actually do resort to banning people and making them go to other servers through artificial means, they'll never have any incentive to join another server, even if the game is full. Especially if you can't advertise your own server on other peoples'. You can't do it.

In response to Nirvanaut
Nirvanaut wrote:
Gold girl wrote:

That makes no sense because everyone flocks to the largest server anyway. Unless you actually do resort to banning people and making them go to other servers through artificial means, they'll never have any incentive to join another server, even if the game is full. Especially if you can't advertise your own server on other peoples'. You can't do it.

That's why I made a suggestion to Frosty to allow the host to make a player limit so only certain amount of players are allowed to join.
Wot
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13 14