Spirit Age

by Chris Gayle
Spirit Age
An amazing action adventure game in a fantasy world on mystical islands
ID:1438895

Just showing what we have been working on the past couple of weeks. Polishing phases are now in place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8RKpBjLMBM

Another post will be made sometime this month showing what's next!

The huge fire bomb did it for me.
10 years later, Spirt Age is still alive but has never finished
In response to CyberGhost
CyberGhost wrote:

So true. I left BYOND for over 2 years and this game is still not finished but impressively, it's alive.
Hopefully future posts will put you at ease.
Im curious of when this will actually get released, but im happy to see the actual updates.
Everything in this game looks amazing. However, i'm wondering why the fire attacks cast shadows?
looks good, but the only thing (probably only me) i don't like is the map... ._. it looks decent and all but looks messy to me lol. Overall the game looks sexy as always lol keep it up ;)
I know what you're talking about VixiV, I think it's 'cos it is randomly generated right now.
The map isn't randomly generated, the mappers basically start from ground up, it's not complete.
I personally think it's the turfs fault.
Keep up the good work.
Nice to see you guys still at work on this game. Gives me inspiration to work on mine.
In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:
Nice to see you guys still at work on this game. Gives me inspiration to work on mine.

Warms my heart to know that others are still working on their games. I as well as the rest of the team can't wait to see what you and others come up with.
I think some shading on the map (You have a lot of layers and cliffs and such, but with no shadow it contrasts with the player having a shadow and gives a cluttered, confusing feel) would do it much more justice and help give depth to the map.
A lighting system is currently in the works.
Great!
Heh, i knew this was still alive, just wanted an update! and now we have one :D
In response to Tashiko
Tashiko wrote:
CyberGhost wrote:

So true. I left BYOND for over 2 years and this game is still not finished but impressively, it's alive.

Actually a real game is actually never finished...atleast not these type of games, they shouldn't be...
In response to Tashiko
And Zane great job, the Fire bomb got me too, but i wish you would contact me back or something via Skype, msn or something..
Page: 1 2