ID:14390

It's enjoyable to be a baseball fan in Massachusetts. The Red Sox have won their 10th straight, sweeping the Atlanta Braves, Washington Nationals, and Philadelphia Phillies in the process. Their cushion in the AL East is now up to 3.5 games. Go Sox! Now they've taken the first of three from the NewYork Mets, who have absolutely dominated their division so far. I suppose the reason I enjoy baseball so much is all the drama that unfolds in the game, and of course, you have to have a taste for it more than anything. Though, how could you not love baseball when you've got a guy like David Ortiz on your favorite team?

(my blog needs to be fed a couple posts every now and then)
Boring.
:(

should I add something about Soviet Russia, or just move on?

edit: I don't think Russia has a baseball league anyways.
Hell yeah. Half of these loser BYOND people don't care about sports though.

Big Papi is so clutch.
If I had a 26 million dollars for everytime I've seen Ortiz get a walk-off hit, I'd make more money than A. Rod. Literally. He's definately fun to watch.
yeah, definitely great to watch.

i honestly have the feeling that the red sox can take the world series.
We've got the offense and the defense, definately. I was really looking forward to Matt Clement and David Wells this year, but all the younger guys have been an unexpected surprise, like Papelbon was last year. If they keep playing like they're playing now, they have as good a chance as anybody.