ID:1440041

(See the best response by Nadrew.)
Some of my players are experiencing problems on my game, I would like to know if there's a way to force them to redownload my game's resources, because most of them don't know that they can fix their visual bugs by clearing their cache. Thank you :)
Go through Byond Application. Click Cog symbol/ options or just press ctrl+p then you're in preferences go to tab called Games then Click "Clear Cache"
In response to DarkNinjaNaut
DarkNinjaNaut wrote:
Go through Byond Application. Click Cog symbol/ options or just press ctrl+p then you're in preferences go to tab called Games then Click "Clear Cache"

I know that, but some of my players don't, and I don't have time to explain them that. I asked if there was a way to do that with my game when they logged in or they used a command or something.
In response to Eternal_Memories
Eternal_Memories wrote:
DarkNinjaNaut wrote:

I know that, but some of my players don't, and I don't have time to explain them that. I asked if there was a way to do that with my game when they logged in or they used a command or something.
umm Ok go to documents>BYOND>delete CACHE OR EVERYTHING IN BYOND FOLDER.
Best response
Unfortunately, you have no control over the cache on your end, it's entirely up to the players to manage it.