ID:144187

Problem description:
If I do a reboot (world.Reboot()) while hosting my game in Dream Seeker, the world shuts down, starts back up, then Dream Seeker crashes, everytime.
If I do the same while hosting in Dream Daemon, it'll reboot fine, but all the clients that were connected don't reconnect. (This is using the newest Byond version)
I couldn't find any specific code areas that I thought might be issues, but I didn't feel bold enough to call it Byond Bug specifically. Where should I start trying to resolve this issue?

Edit: I ran a trace in Byond version 341.877, and the file is 51mb. Basically 95% of it is
calling /turf/New()
calling /turf/New()
exiting /turf/New()
exiting /turf/New().
Ephemerality wrote:
Problem description:
If I do a reboot (world.Reboot()) while hosting my game in Dream Seeker, the world shuts down, starts back up, then Dream Seeker crashes, everytime.
If I do the same while hosting in Dream Daemon, it'll reboot fine, but all the clients that were connected don't reconnect. (This is using the newest Byond version)

Weird. Can the players reconnect manually after the Dream Daemon reboot? Or is it totally broken?
In response to Jon88
They can reconnect manually, which is another weird thing. It says "reconnecting" in the chat window as usual, but it doesn't actually do anything. It doesn't even save the URL that it was connected to, the URL location in the DS window just says "URL"...
In response to Jon88
Jon88 wrote:
Ephemerality wrote:
it'll reboot fine, but all the clients that were connected don't reconnect. (This is using the newest Byond version)

Weird.

WEIRD? :O That almost ALWAYS happens. To me and some other people at least.

Ephemerality, the crashing part is probably your code. Check your world/Reboot(),New(),Del() procs, etc. You can also start a new test project and see if it crashes there, to make sure its something in your code.
In response to Kaioken
It's gotta be something in the code, I'm sure of that. But that's the thing that's annoying, I've removed everything that I had in world/Del and New, there's nothing in Reboot, that was the first thing I did.

And I've never seen people not get reconnected during a clean reboot o.o Reboot, reconnecting, bam everyone's back =/

Edit: Fixed. For some stupid reason I had
client/Del()
del(src)
..()

Removed that and everything is good to go.
In response to Ephemerality
That explains it. Bam, infinite loop.