ID:144296

Code:
var/obj/Gourd = new/obj/Gourd

Problem description:This code is meant for the gaara clan and when i compile this with the clan login stuff it says this is an undefined type path.what exactly does that mean.i tried to look in the developer faq for help but couldnt find it

1. What is the "Gaara clan"? Most, possibly all, people here probably do not know what various aspects of your game are.

2. Var means you are supposed to put a variable on the end of the type path. So put a /[insert letter, letter number comination, word, ect. here] at the end of the first type path.
In response to Bobthehobo
ok thx.btw im makin a naruto game
In response to Killacentral
Wonderful just what we need... Another Naruto game...

I'd think that with all the Naruto games on the hud, people would find a game that fits all their looking for.

Maybe all these rippers and what few developers there are should get together and make just one game to replace all the others. Then the rest of the games... go away...
In response to Bobthehobo
well unlike most naruto ive been actually workin on this for a long time and its not a rip
is there a way to set the screen size for a game
Android Data wrote:
What you have asked for is very trivial. It would be best if you'd read the DM Guide rather than bother to ask this question. The reason for this being that in the future you'll get even more confused about some other trivial things, and will bother us by posting with lots of unnecessary questions that would be answered if you had taken the time to read the guide in the first place. So read it, and don't skim. You'll learn a lot more.

Android's just gonna say that anyway.
In response to Dark Bahamut
Search in the Ref for "view"...