ID:144307

Code:
turf/Load
density = 1
layer = 999
Click()
usr.LoadPlayer()

Problem description:Every time i add that to my login code the error always says invalid proc definition which i dont get why.any ideas

Yeah, first of all, why is the layer 999? Second, we need to see what usr.LoadPlayer is. Third, why are you making usr procs? You should be using mob procs.
You've got to typecast here. I believe that usr.LoadPlayer() doesn't exist because usr. is expected to be /mob, and not any subtype. Also, click has a parameter. You need to use that.

turf/Load()
density=1
layer=999
Click(var/atom/movable/A)
if(!istype(A,/mob/CreateCharacterType)) return
var/mob/CreateCharacterType/B = A
B.LoadPlayer()

I hope you understand that you need to correct this with the proper type of mob that this procedure exists under.
In response to CaptFalcon33035
ok thx.well i kinda got it now.but with my login pages i gotta keep resizing them with paint so it'll fit.is there a way i can make it default to the size of the game screen
In response to CaptFalcon33035
CaptFalcon33035 wrote:
You've got to typecast here. I believe that usr.LoadPlayer() doesn't exist because usr. is expected to be /mob, and not any subtype. Also, click has a parameter. You need to use that.

> turf/Load()
> density=1
> layer=999
> Click(var/atom/movable/A)
> if(!istype(A,/mob/CreateCharacterType)) return
> var/mob/CreateCharacterType/B = A
> B.LoadPlayer()
>

I hope you understand that you need to correct this with the proper type of mob that this procedure exists under.

now it said proc definition is not allowed here
In response to Killacentral
Why are there parenthesis next to turf/Load? That's probably why.