set hidden = 1
if(usr.mana >= 15)
usr.mana -= 15
var/obj/Fireball/F = new
F.loc = usr.loc
walk_to(F,M,0)
F.damage+=usr.magicstrength
M.health -= F.damage
view() <<"[src] shouts The <b>/red Fire Within</b> has joined in my soul now I release!"
M.Death(src)
del(F)
else
usr <<"<b><i>< font color = red> You don't have enough Fire within!</b></i>"

mob/verb/Invisible()
set category = "Skills"
set hidden = 1
if(invisibility)
src << "You are already invisible!"
else
src << "You turn invisible!"
view()<<" The wind and air flutters around [src] and your hear them finishing a part of a song, 'And when the wind and air combines and turn may the world around be engulfed and sound and the moon shall fall anoon!"
invisibility = 1
sight |= SEE_SELF
sleep(600)
sight &= ~SEE_SELF
invisibility = 0

mob
verb
Sertenall()
set category = "Skills"
set hidden = 1
var/obj/Barricade/S = new
S.loc = usr.loc
sleep(300)
del(S)

Problem description:
I don't know how to add the Mana subtraction from the last two spells. And the fireball spell doesn't delete after it hits something
Renparo wrote:
I don't know how to add the Mana subtraction from the last two spells.

You don't know how to substract a variable? DM Guide. Don't expect help.
In response to Android Data
Hey! I'll help, if only to spite you, Android -.-

But seriously, just like this:

mob/verb/Invisible()
set category = "Skills"
set hidden = 1
if(invisibility)
src << "You are already invisible!"
else
src << "You turn invisible!"
view()<<" The wind and air flutters around [src] and your hear them finishing a part of a song, 'And when the wind and air combines and turn may the world around be engulfed and sound and the moon shall fall anoon!"
invisibility = 1
src.mana -= 9999 //However much you want drained here
sight |= SEE_SELF
sleep(600)
sight &= ~SEE_SELF
invisibility = 0

mob
verb
Sertenall()
set category = "Skills"
set hidden = 1
var/obj/Barricade/S = new
src.mana -= 9999 //However much you want drained here
S.loc = usr.loc
sleep(300)
del(S)

But really though? It'd be a good idea to read the DM guide, but don't be shy to ask for help.
In response to Pakbaum
Pakbaum wrote:

I said "Don't expect help". The only reason he's getting help from you is because you want to "spite me".

Besides, your code has some usr abuse in there while your intent is clearly on continously using src, so he didn't get any help from cool people.
Listen, I know how to subtract from something in coding, Check the Fireball code,(idiot), I just couldn't figure it out with the indentions because the If would be lined with the rest and kept giving me some damn empty else clause,and Well I've read the DM guide and thanks for the help.Also please it's a code problem, you could have told me about urs abuse, BUT saying your not going to get help is not in the forum description meaning KEEP ON TOPIC. Yet I notice I'm not keeping on topic by this but oh well, Thanks for trying though. Honestly so hositle these days =D
In response to Renparo
Renparo wrote:
Listen, I know how to subtract from something in coding,

Then why bother to ask?

Check the Fireball code,(idiot),

You could've just copied/pasted that code. There's been so many people ripping stuff 'round all day that I'm trigger-happy with accusing someone of ripping, yes. Espessially with this whole Naruto deal.

I just couldn't figure it out with the indentions because the If would be lined with the rest and kept giving me some damn empty else clause,and

?
You can't read your own code?

Well I've read the DM guide and thanks for the help.

You didn't read the DM Guide. I said "read", not "skim". The DM Guide takes longer than that to read from top till' bottom.

Also please it's a code problem, you could have told me about urs abuse, BUT saying your not going to get help is

Well... sorry for hijacking the thread. *sigh*
I just don't like people who copy/paste all day.
Then you should love me ^^ Just so happen I've been working on a original small project right now. I realize almost everyone has started to rip, but please don't accuse everyone, You seem like a decent enough person, but making consumptions about something just because of a noob problem does not make it true. I notice alot of people that rip ask for help, I just have problem with indentions. I did not "Skim" it by the way, I READ it.
Android Data wrote:
Pakbaum wrote:

I said "Don't expect help". The only reason he's getting help from you is because you want to "spite me".

Besides, your code has some usr abuse in there while your intent is clearly on continously using src, so he didn't get any help from cool people.

xD