I'm too lazy to post details. Its all ingame in the update logs. (Minus a bunch of unlisted backend fixes.)
byond://71.58.190.136:666
I didn't really add much. I give myself easy to obtain checkpoints and I just fill them up so I feel good about myself and I don't get discouraged.
posted previus message on wrong key, posting with this one now. The contest will be ending at about 4:10 or so, please link me to any updates i havent tested yet, it is currently 3:14 where i live. Time of ending may vary cause i may go to sleep or get distracted by playing, sorry if im not entirely proffesional about this.

edit: Times up, contacting the winner, i will ask them to post proof they recieved thier prize once thier given it.
edit2: Its someone who hasnt made a post here yet, some people page me and dont make a post.
edit3: Just to clarify i had him pay the fee, anyway, starting the next contest now.
Sorry to anyone who got blindsided, i never intended to end it at 12 am, i just didnt notice the thing to set the contest ending exact time before so it said 12 am.
G'damn i missed out on this Lools. Got called in to work 3hrs early because a dude got fired .-. .So Pissed.

Grats on whoever won tho xD.
You can still join.
New contest! That is...if he doesnt ignore your page messages...I've been ignored for a week now =P
Sorry about that kid, i thought i asked you to host or something, but if i ignore someone they can talk to the new judge obbly.
So is the game still the demo
Page: 1 2