ID:1446577

It was originally supposed to be an earth-like planet, but something went awry, and then it just decided to become abstract art instead.

Reminds me of swirly marbles.
I like it.
I can see what Lige said, but I can also see it being some awesome projectile blown up to epic proportions until it was this huge.
Change the blue to red and it might look like a lava planet.
I remember a mention concerning Magus Aora that at some point in the timeline of that world, the continents become floating islands (but now I can't find that post to fact-check myself, so maybe I've dreamt it all up? lol)

Anyway, this image sort of looks to me like what the moment they all broke apart would have looked like.
In response to SuperSaiyanGokuX
SuperSaiyanGokuX wrote:
I remember a mention concerning Magus Aora that at some point in the timeline of that world, the continents become floating islands (but now I can't find that post to fact-check myself, so maybe I've dreamt it all up? lol)

Anyway, this image sort of looks to me like what the moment they all broke apart would have looked like.

Indeed. The continents became floating islands when The Curse event happened, which is after Magus Aora Legends (the one I am working on for BYOND at this point in time).

I think I might write up some lore on the game's hub to help me stay more focused on the project.
if you put more hue in the blue it'll look like a big ass ball of lightning
looks like a planet being invaded by water monsters that shoot out blue lightning
Looks like something under the microscope.