Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
ID:1449130

Applies to:

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Nagare
(( All info on abilitys is took straight from the naruto wiki))

Nagare is a competent shinobi, being able, despite ultimately being defeated, to hold the upper hand over opponents such as Kakashi Hatake for a brief period of time. In this instance he also showed a high level of endurance, taking a Lightning Cutter to the chest and surviving. Nagare also seems proficient in the use of a tantô.
Weapons
A tantô is simply a small katana. Several chûnin, medical-nin and shinobi of Konohagakure when going into battle wear them strapped to their lower backs. The version Root uses are double-edged and have no tip, meant only for cutting and defence. They carry the tantô vertically on the back specifically behind the shoulder, Sai is one of the notable ones that uses the tantô, which he carries on his back behind the right shoulder. Sakumo and Kakashi Hatake — after inheriting it — carried a special tantô, known as the White Light Chakra Sabre. Gamabunta and Gamakichi also carry these, albeit gigantic versions that fit their size.

Jutsu's

Assimilate All creation Jutsu
With this technique, the user can take on the properties of a nearby object, material, or substance, and any of its special characteristics. For example, Nagare took on the properties of a rock and was then able to use his imitation of other techniques, like Assimilation: Rock Blizzard and Assimilation: Sand Waterfall Funeral. He was also able to turn his skin to rock, either entirely or partly, and could even survive being blown to bits by simply assembling himself.

((I would supect that this Jutsu if going by the others would be a rock/stone type so I would give him Kakuza's enforceing armor jutsu))

Assimilate : Rock Blizzard
After performing the Assimilate All Creation Technique to fuse with an object, Nagare controls the rocks that make up his "body" and pelts his opponent with the rocks able to regenerate immediately after any attack.

Assimilate : Rock Tank
This technique is a copied version of the Akimichi clan's Human Bullet Tank technique, the only difference being that the user uses the Assimilate All Creation Technique to fuse with a nearby rock and collect the necessary mass to perform it, instead of creating it themselves by converting body fat into chakra.

Assimilate : Sand Binding Coffin
This technique is a copy of Gaara's Sand Binding Coffin by Nagare, with the difference being rock powder instead of sand. However, Nagare needs to use Assimilate All Creation Technique before he can use this technique. The powder encloses the opponent and then crushes them, killing them.
Assimilate : Sand Waterfall Funeral
This technique is very similar to Gaara's Sand Waterfall Funeral, with the exception of using rock powder instead of sand. After capturing a target with the Assimilation: Sand Binding Coffin, Nagare causes the coffin to constrict and crushes the opponent to death.

*Assimilation*

This Jutsu is not on the wiki but from the way this ninja is said to be this would be his ultimate ability, what it could be coded into the game as a Jutsu that aborbs and copys the next ninjutsu that hits him. Yes zerok i know this one would be a pain in the ass to code but it would be a interesting jutsu.
Please take note that I know a sprite sheet will be needed, but i haven't as of yet found one that looks like this charater, If anyone has or knows where one is please post a link. in the anime he appears wearing a straw samurai hat. I figured this would be easy to find but thats not the case.

Zerok as for the jutsu icons they really wont be needed for him since the icons can simply be recolored from other jutsu's with a greyish rock color or just leave them the same, and also the codeing for all but the last jutsu i requested is already coded in so this would be a fast easy addition to the game and with his skill set i believe would make an interesting charater.