ID:1449608

Resolved
Old "review" posts, sometimes empty, appeared on users' pages.
BYOND Version:N/A (Website Bug)
Operating System:Windows 7 Ultimate
Web Browser:Internet Explorer 8.0
Applies to:Website

This issue has been resolved.

This is on my page. I went on other people's sites and nothing. I'm not sure if this is a bug either, or it's just something wrong with my browser.

http://byond.com/members/undefeatedsaiyans
UPDATE: I'll be deleting these in the next 10 minutes.
Why don't you keep them there for a bit so we can see if something happened here. They aren't deleted posts so much as empty ones. Very strange.
Ok.
Any update on how this happened yet?
I notice this on Whymet21, Falacy, and Ssj4justdales pages.
It could be courrpted posts or the system deleting old posts because all i see is oldies.
Lummox JR resolved issue with message:
Old "review" posts, sometimes empty, appeared on users' pages.
Cloud Magic wrote:
So my guess is that this was a feature specifically for admins to review the actions of other admins and somehow ended up incorporating into itself into our pages via wizardry?

Nope. We had a troll go on a spampage awhile back where he left a ton of comments on people's shoutboxes (somewhat literally; he exceeded 2500). They didn't show up on his page because shoutbox comments, being technically forumless, didn't show there. While I was able to do a simple mass-delete of his comments, we wanted a better fix so we could see shoutbox comments, so I modified the query involved. However, this started picking up other kinds of forumless posts (in some cases not even actual posts, but old reviews) that were basically abandoned.