ID:1452396

I know there are some bad edits, but i just got back to it. Tell me what you guys think. :) Or not.

Amazing trailer. All of it wrapped up and stuff to bad i didn't see code geass.
Thank you. Hopefully this made you wanna watch it. Cause if so, then my trailer was a succes. :)
I only watched a few episodes of Code Geass, and it was too far back for me to recall what exactly happened or what it was about. The trailer was pretty good, though.
In response to Lige
Been wanting to make a video about Code Geass in a long time. Definitely in my top 5 animes of all time.
Also, i'm glad you liked the trailer. :)
In response to Lige
Lige wrote:
I only watched a few episodes of Code Geass, and it was too far back for me to recall what exactly happened or what it was about. The trailer was pretty good, though.

same, watched code like the first few and got bored, saw someone say guilty crown was a more "recent" version of code geass and found that more interesting. if you watch the first episodes of both code geass and guilty crown its almost like you're watching the exact same thing
Hey Niro, That's a good ASMV/trailer :)

Code geass is simular to Guilty Crown and the first episodes are damn very nearly same plot lol, but i prefer Code Geass, which often gets compared to Death Note as well in terms of the main characters being intelligent with world ideals and how they become anti-heros in order to improve the world.

Code geass is in my top 50 :D
In response to Teka123
Thank you, Teka! :)
No problem, I hope you continue to make more Anime trailers like this :)

I'm very fond of anime and i often look at youtube vids as a reference when i'm thinking about what i plan to watch next, Though it's usual AMV's i search for, anime story music vids (ASMV's) are becoming a lot more common.

A good FMA:brotherhood ASMV
Well, since the feedback has been good (so far) I'll probably continue.

Yeah, that's what i used to do as well. Just seen so much anime, that i feel like it's the same ones coming up.

(Y) The FMA:brotherhood ASMV
Nice :) do you have an anime-planet account or anything to record what anime you've seen?

Any suggestions, i'm always looking out for hidden gems that i may not have seen yet.

Anime-Planet/Teka123
You've seen quite alot. o.O

Saw you had Clanned and Angel Beats on your "want to watch" list. I highly suggest both.
I am currently watching ef - A tale of memories. Quite interesting. :)

... Should probably make an Anime-Planet account...
Yeah i think you should make an account.

I've been suggested Clannad and After story quite a few times.. I'm very interested in it but from what I've learned.. there's a chance tears may stream down my face.

I Will get round to it in the new year hopefully soon, Took me years to watch Toradora but i got there a couple of days ago and now i'm upset it's ended lol.
In response to Teka123
Total necro, but I was searching to see if any discussions about Clannad and Clannad AS had come up anytime lately. Teka, have you watched them yet? I just finished. ;_;